Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Full Disclosure

Monday, July 11, 2011

Full Disclosure

A few weeks ago (I know, this is reeeaallly late, forgive me) we attended a family wedding in Louisville, KY.  That's right.  In cheesy fashion, on the heels of possibly the most watched wedding of the century (is anyone really capable of beating out Kate Middleton??) we just had to play with hats.  Cheap hats, expensive hats, man caps, top hats and birds' nests.  That's right, I said birds' nest.  Anyone who can spot it gets a prize!

Meet my family:

Aaaannnddd more of my family:

Aaaaannnnnndddd a bit more of my family (did I mention there are quite a few of us?)

In this post, I mention my "sister joke" credentials.  I mean, I have a lot of sisters.  And we like to have fun.  What's the point of there being so many of us if we can't have a bit of fun now and then, hmmm*?

p.s. we call this the Concrete Catwalk jump (the inventor of the photographic jump shot, lol)


We had a blast, and it's always so much fun to capture it on film!

By the way, just in case you were wondering, I am wearing the dress from this post.......

Do you ever get together and take fun photos with your siblings?




p.s. wondering why there aren't any photos of the bride and groom?  We don't have them yet.  That's why.

*p.p.s. for the sake of full disclosure, my sisters and I don't always get along.  We just opt out of photographing it.

12 Comments:

At July 11, 2011 at 10:11 AM , Anonymous Ashlee said...

Is the very top middle the bird? I can't tell! Haha.

Also, I thought I had gone to another blog this morning, and when I saw these pictures, I thought, "WOW! She looks EXACTLY like the girl from PPP!" ...derp. :D

 
At July 11, 2011 at 12:10 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Yes.....but not the hat with the tulle. We should've gotten a better picture! That's hilarious, but I'm totally flattered that you recognized me, lol!

 
At July 11, 2011 at 12:24 PM , Anonymous Rebecca Scott said...

I want a copy of the black and white photo with the glitter tophats!!! LOVE IT! (Rebecca)

 
At July 11, 2011 at 11:52 PM , Anonymous Ruth Johnson said...

Love it - the collage is so fun and your credentials have been proven!

 
At July 12, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

I'll get you a copy for sure. I should've had The Mr. record me editing that photograph - there may or may not have been proud squeals of delight. Yes. I get excited when I learn new things!

 
At July 12, 2011 at 3:09 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks! I'm still working on my collage-making skills, lol!

 
At July 13, 2011 at 7:05 PM , Anonymous meredith said...

love these pics! so fun, makes wanna party:)

 
At July 14, 2011 at 9:56 AM , Anonymous Camille said...

the wedding seems to have been amusing! your family seems a lotta fun!

http://sacheebombom.blogspot.com

 
At July 14, 2011 at 6:42 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

Whoa, you have a huge family...and it is obvious you are having loads of fun!

 
At July 14, 2011 at 11:18 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Everyone loves a party, right?

 
At July 14, 2011 at 11:18 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks! I think I look forward to the weddings - lots of dancing, lots of laughter!

 
At July 14, 2011 at 11:18 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

I do have a huge family. And I wouldn't have it any other way ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home