Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Day 5: The IT Dress

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 5: The IT Dress

Your IT dress will most likely be different from mine, but I think every one's IT dress should fulfill a few requirements:

1. You should love it.
2. It should make you feel like a million dollars.
3. It should reflect your style.
4. If you are really, truly lucky - no one else will have one like it.



Meet my IT dress - a Diane Von Furstenberg that I bought sans children and pre-marriage (you know, when I could afford things like this and I didn't feel guilty about it.)  I love it.  It makes me feel like a million dollars. My sister Catherine wouldn't wear it (that's how I know the style is mine, and mine alone.) It's more than a decade old (nearing vintage-age,) which greatly increases the likelihood that no one else will show up wearing it. 

Do you have an IT dress?


p.s. to see more views of this dress, read this post.

6 Comments:

At October 5, 2011 at 3:03 PM , Anonymous Rebekah said...

I know I've been in the technology field too long when I kept reading it as I-T dress instead of "it" dress.

 
At October 9, 2011 at 6:43 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Haha! My husband is in I-T. They tried to call it M-I-S but no one ever knew what they were talking about, lol!

 
At October 9, 2011 at 6:48 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks, Katy! I think this dress will be seen quite a bit over the next few years!

 
At October 9, 2011 at 6:48 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Those WERE the days! Now I can't spend any money without thinking about the next season's sports equipment and college funds.........

 
At November 2, 2011 at 4:24 PM , Anonymous iVeronique said...

Yeppers,
this dress is *IT* for you!
Luvz it...

Ohhh I have *IT*! And I FLAUNT it every chance I get! (don't tell anybody)

I am a Trillion Bucks, I am Wall Street, And I am Fine! lol...

 
At November 3, 2011 at 9:09 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

Hahahahaha! I love this comment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home