Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: On Saturdays I Shop

Saturday, May 26, 2012

On Saturdays I Shop

Online.  To avoid the crowds (especially at stores like Forever21....those fitting room lines make me seriously contemplate trying on clothes right where I stand.  Really, I've got nothing good to hide.)

Anyway, here are a few things I'm drooling mulling over (I hate Forever21's return policies by the way; that and their extremely cheap clothing - but that still doesn't stop me!)


1. Athletic Jacket plus skirt
2. Workout Top
3. Leopard Scarf
4. Polka Dot Hi-Lo Top
5. Lace Top
6. Stripe Peter Pan Collar Top
7. Stripe Jacket

What are your thoughts?  Cheap and trendy for the summer?

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At May 28, 2012 at 2:33 PM , Anonymous Richelle said...

RIGHT?! those damn fitting room lines -- and poor quality of clothing?! I don't really enjoy shopping there anymore, and on top of that -- the store is always a HOT MESS!

 
At May 28, 2012 at 2:37 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

That's why I try to shop it online! It's much easier. Also, the quality is poor, but it's the perfect price point for trendy pieces that I will only wear a few times anyway. It's a poor trade-off, but it's one my budget can handle, haha!

 
At May 28, 2012 at 2:47 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

There's some cute items, but...

 
At May 28, 2012 at 2:55 PM , Anonymous Thatsaprettyhat said...

I wonder why F21 doesn't just have a communal changing room like some stores do in NYC.

 
At June 1, 2012 at 9:26 PM , Anonymous Fhasselhof said...

I agree about the online shopping, if only it weren't for their return policy. I bought a few pieces a couple of weeks ago, and although I could have returned them for store credit which I'm sure I would use, it just seems like such a hassle. Although its cheap, there are some great finds! Some of my favorite pieces are from there and have held up incredibly well. Did you end up buying any of these pictured?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home