Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Day 17: Keeping You On Your Toes

Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 17: Keeping You On Your Toes

I used days 17, 18, and 19 all on one outfit, so I'm going to let you see it in snippets.

Day 17 - A colored belt (or ribbon, sash, or whatever else I can find to accessorize with.)


I got this fun orange belt at Target for $3.24.  Does anyone else love their 75% off clearance?

How do you incorporate pops of color into your wardrobe?



Don't forget to enter the Fall Fashionista Giveaway (that really cute LBD from day 4!)

Fall Fashionista 150 3

If you are following my 31 days of Wardrobe Essentials:



2 Comments:

At October 19, 2011 at 2:18 PM , Anonymous Mary Dailey said...

I love that belt. I think you should give it to me since it's waaaaay too big for you! LOL I'll have to check our Target here

 
At October 19, 2011 at 3:33 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Haha! It's almost too small.....it only fits if I wear it at my real waist. My hips? Too tight!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home