Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Day 6: Scarves

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 6: Scarves

I can't say enough about scarves.  I love them.  Even if you've never worn one, try it.  They can make you feel hip, cool, mature, creative, elegant and, well, warm!  I love them so much I even found the courage to post a vlog tutorial


I know this outfit is essentially jeans and a t-shirt (the official Triple P version of a sweatsuit,) but the weather here has been in the high 70s-low 80s and after school the boys and I generally wreak havoc on the neighborhood.  See below:


I'm not going to lie.  As much as I love my yellow flats and great scarf (that I found at Target for $3.24!) I will admit that I took off the scarf and swapped out my flats for a cute pair of pumas.  See that little guy on the right?  He's learning how to ride his bike sans training wheels.  Which roughly translates into me jogging laps up and down the block. (They call me Wonder Woman.  Not really, but let's pretend.)  I love the fall!  I love scarves!  I love my little men!

How do you wear your scarves?



4 Comments:

At October 7, 2011 at 6:35 AM , Anonymous Onlyfromscratch said...

I love that you said scarves make you feel mature :) I have to agree with that one!

 
At October 7, 2011 at 1:41 PM , Anonymous Jenn said...

I am such a fan of scarves!! Those flats are so cute. I need to find some good flats in a color other than black or grey... I hope the bike riding has been progressing well! :) Your sons are too cute!

 
At October 9, 2011 at 6:50 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

I'm not entirely sure, but have you ever seen a teenager wearing a scarf? I can't really recall it........of course, I think scarves were created for two reasons - to keep warm and to hide things. Like wrinkly necks. Haha!

 
At October 9, 2011 at 6:51 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks! I love scarves as well (in fact, I own an embarrassingly lot of them!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home