Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: How To: Knot Your Belt

Monday, October 8, 2012

How To: Knot Your Belt

I will admit:  I have bought a belt (or five) that was two sizes too large because it was the perfect color/print/width and it was on clearance for less than three dollars.  Because I have this secret arsenal:

Inches indicate approximate length of tongue (measured from the hole you will be feeding the post through) needed to complete this style.
There are a thousand different ways to knot and tie your belt.  Dig through The Mr's side of the closet, thrift any size belt you want.......the possibilities are endless!

I have a spool of grosgrain ribbon, in just about every color imaginable (stock up when Hobby Lobby or JoAnns has them 50% off!)  They come in handy as belts, bracelets, bows, ribbons for wrapped gift....the list could go on and on.


How do you wear your belts?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 9, 2012 at 10:36 AM , Anonymous Niki Caron said...

This couldn't come at a better time! I just got a belt that I am in love with, but it's a little too big - I need to figure out how to knot it so I can wear it and still look cute! This is perfect!

 
At October 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

Thanks for all your great tips!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home