Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Dumpster Diving

Monday, August 8, 2011

Dumpster Diving

While there was no actual dumpster diving, there was an industrial sized dumpster willing to serve as my backdrop:




 

Necklace: Twisted combination - Target + a gift from The Mr.
Top: JCrew
Jacket: Old Navy (buy it)*
Bracelet: Forever21
Belt: DIY grosgrain ribbon
Jeans: JCrew (buy them)
Shoes: Forever21

I know, by now you are super-duper impressed with my awesome WonderWoman-like abilities to find perfectly hued and aged dumpsters.  I know I am.  Just kidding............everyone knows She-Ra was far more cool! 

 
*This jacket is on clearance in stores - $22.99 the last time I checked, two weeks ago (it used to be on clearance online too.....) and now they have it in RED!

2 Comments:

At August 8, 2011 at 4:02 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Love that jacket, and those shoes add a nice fun touch to this outfit.

 
At August 8, 2011 at 4:30 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks! It's my favorite spring jacket, and I'm really contemplating getting it in red for the fall!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home