Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Parties, Parties and More Parties.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Parties, Parties and More Parties.

The Bloggers Do It Better challenge is Arm Party.

The Tea Party: where I pretend to be prim and proper (read: pinkie out required.)



Bracelets: The Mr and Vera Wang, Teacup: vintage

The Date-Night Party: where I try to convince The Mr that I enjoy both pearls and diamonds.


Bracelets: Vera Wang and Vera Wang

The Office Party: where I try to fool corporate executives into thinking they can take me seriously.


Watch: Nordstrom, Bracelets: Chaps (via Kohls)

The Family BBQ Party: where I try to intimidate pit bulls with my chain linkage.......


Bracelets: F21, JCrew, South Beach Vendor

Lastly (and the Mr's favorite) The Nudist Party: where I bare it all (bahahahahaha!)


I've always preferred a more "intimate" party.  You can't possibly greet all of your guests if you invite too many ;)

14 Comments:

At August 3, 2011 at 11:15 PM , Anonymous Salazar said...

Gorgeous! I especially love all the pearl bracelets.

14 Shades Of Grey

 
At August 4, 2011 at 12:26 AM , Anonymous Terri said...

Ha, I love your variations...the nude arm party in particular.

 
At August 4, 2011 at 12:33 AM , Anonymous VanC said...

Love this post. I like the date night and the family BBQ parties.
Van // The Clothes We Wear // Wearing motherhood with style.

 
At August 4, 2011 at 3:31 AM , Anonymous Anna R. said...

Haha, like the nudist party ;) - you have some pretty choices!

 
At August 4, 2011 at 5:24 AM , Anonymous RelatableStyle said...

LOL! I love this :-D

 
At August 4, 2011 at 6:32 AM , Anonymous Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

love the date night version, but the office version is my total favorite!! Looks amazing, but I have to agree with the Mr., like the bare it all version best on myself as well :)

 
At August 5, 2011 at 8:30 PM , Anonymous seltonandashlee said...

Love this! I, too, enjoy more "intimate" parties - I think it looks so much nicer than an entire armful of clunky, chunky bracelets! My favorites are the tea party & the office party!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 2:30 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Haha, thanks, Terri! I always love and appreciate your comments :)

 
At August 8, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

I thought someone might like that ;)

 
At August 8, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 2:32 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks! If you look closely, you can see my polka dot shirt reflected in each of the beads.....but you may need a magnifying glass, lol!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 2:32 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

I agree. Or maybe I just don't have the nerve to stack so many on my arms!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home