Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Linen 'n' Lace

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Linen 'n' Lace

I'm back.  I took a little hiatus to attend a family function.  I'm also finally getting around to posting my version of the spring/summer lace trend (I'm a procrastinator with a capital P.)

I actually found this jacket at Kohls months ago, when it was still too cold to even consider a jacket that really provides nothing but aesthetic pleasure.  I also thought it looked like crap on a hanger.  Months later, on one of my "I'm going to pick up everything I see and try it on because it could be a diamond in the rough" days, I picked it up off the clearance rack and tried it on.  I should have brought a camera because, literally, my mouth was hanging open for a full two minutes.  I couldn't believe how much I liked the fit of the crap-on-a-hanger jacket!!  Sometimes my "try it on anyway" days pay off (and sometimes it really sucks.)






Necklace: F21
Jacket: Kohls
Dress: Old Navy (worn here)
Bracelet: Vera Wang
Shoes: Elle (worn here)

See you all tomorrow! (I promise, with a capital P!)

5 Comments:

At August 16, 2011 at 2:35 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

You look great! I love this lace jacket, and the accessories are a nice touch.

 
At August 16, 2011 at 7:32 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks!

 
At August 16, 2011 at 7:32 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks! I have come to love accesorizing as much as I have shopping, lol!

 
At August 17, 2011 at 7:31 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

Excellent jacket...and now I will have to try "crap on a hanger."

 
At August 17, 2011 at 9:29 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Haha! I already admire your ability to shop thrift stores. Every time I walk in, I am immediately overwhelmed with just the idea of going through every single piece in search of a good piece or pieces! What patience, what perserverance! Maybe I will get some of that back after my child have gotten a bit older and haven't used up my reserves, lol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home