Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Fall Trends 2011

Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall Trends 2011

Bouffants
Think 60s, feminine, soft, classic (NOT Amy Winehouse, may she rest in peace.)
Want to hear a funny song from Dr. Dememto?  Google "Bulbous Bouffant" – I love it (macadamia!)
Pictures courtesy of Google Images

Brightly colored pants 
In all textiles, shades, textures. 
In my Shopping Cart:
JCrew

would it be wrong to have the same pant in two different colors?

Tartan/plaids:

Thakoon

If you aren't into wearing tartan or plaid, you could always trend it out in accessories:
F21
Jade dresses:

Ann Taylor

I know this isn't a dress.  I probably won't buy a dress in this color, but this belt?  To quote Rachel Zoe, "I die."


Swing Jackets/Ponchos/Capes


F21





 What's in your shopping cart?

p.s. This post is part of FBFF

7 Comments:

At September 2, 2011 at 2:43 PM , Anonymous Amanne | UrbanBedouGirl.com said...

I love big hair! So glad you included a lil beauty trend.

 
At September 2, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Anonymous Colleen McCloskey said...

I didn't even think of hair being a trend. I don't seem to ever change my hair. Most people in my family don't either.

Colleen
http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/

 
At September 2, 2011 at 4:03 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

So do I! I think my bone structure requires my hair be a bit on the big side, lol! I don't do much makeup, but hair? I can do that!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 4:04 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Yep, picked up a swing jacket at the last Goodwill sale. Glad to know that it will be in style!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 4:04 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

I make *small* changes. I can't ever get up enough courage to make a drastic change. That, and I keep telling myself that the longer my hair is, the more options I have.

 
At September 2, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

I actually bought this jacket, I just haven't blogged it yet - maybe next week!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 10:00 PM , Anonymous Kimberlee VDW said...

Love your picks - I'm totally eying up a pair of J.Crew pants!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home