Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Rockies in the Summertime

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rockies in the Summertime

The celebration was held in Ft. Collins, CO.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love the mountains?  I swear, my smile got bigger and bigger the closer I got to those Rockies!  Even the traffic couldn't phase me!  I couldn't wait to get out of the car and take a nice deep breath of that crisp refreshing mountain air.  I also couldn't wait to see my family (seriously, my Uncle Mark and Aunt Rebecca make me feel so loved.) 

Back to the wedding celebration.  In the backyard, Colorado style (casual, laid-back, carefree - have I mentioned how much I love Colorado??)


Below: The Guest Book.  Where were these creative ideas when I got married?? Oh, that's right.  The Internet hadn't been invented yet. 





Below: The Goody Bag Table.  Guests (read: the children) got to make their own take-home favors.

Below:  I can't resist lil guys in suspenders! 
(grown men in suspenders....sorry, you just aren't as cute.)



What did I wear to a casual outdoor wedding celebration?


Earrings: c/o The Mr
Necklace: Target
Dress: JCrew
Belt: I still can't remember where I got this, sorry
Shoes: Unionbay (via Kohls)

p.s.  The Bride changed out of her wedding gown and into this dress.  Great minds think alike, right?(wink, wink)


4 Comments:

At August 23, 2011 at 11:54 PM , Anonymous VanC said...

The details of the wedding are beautiful. Yellow, green and polka dots... so sunny and summery. I love your wedges! You have some of the best shoes--ever. Van // The Clothes We Wear // Wearing motherhood with style.

 
At August 24, 2011 at 8:51 PM , Anonymous Jenn said...

Wow! I love the colors from this wedding - they're so bright and fun :) Lovely photos!! I really like your dress too, it looks nice and cool.

 
At August 25, 2011 at 8:15 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks! I really thought the colors and decorations were so beautiful (and so was the weather!)

 
At August 25, 2011 at 8:16 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks! I think this dress has seen the most wear this summer - I love it and think it was worth every penny (it really wasn't that expensive anyway!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home