Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: I am a Swinger.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I am a Swinger.

Well, not me personally, but my jacket is. 


Yes, this is the jacket from this post.  I can't get enough of it!



I found these shoes for $8 (Candies via Kohls), and I really wanted to love them, but (and this is why I love photographs) after seeing these photos, I'm digging the nude patent pumps (Elle via Kohlsfar more.  I also changed my necklace.  I stand by my first choice (Banana Republic) and will save the link necklace (Nordstrom) for other outfits.



Necklaces: Banana Republic, Nordstrom
Top: F21
Jacket: F21
Skirt: F21 ($7!!)
Shoes: Elle, Candies

I love this $7 knit pencil skirt.  I think I stood at the table for a full ten minutes, debating which color to get (I was trying to talk myself out of getting one in each color!)  I also want to point out that this top (none of the pictures gave it justice) buttons up in the back, like a backwards button up shirt!  I love it too!

Are you ever tempted to buy an item in more than one color?

11 Comments:

At September 8, 2011 at 6:16 AM , Anonymous Jenn said...

I love that jacket!! I actually prefer the first pair of shoes to the second, but both look great. The Banana Republic necklace is really lovely too :) I'm always tempted to buy things in more than one color. I have a ton of v-neck shirts from Gap, Target and Old Navy and most of them were bought in pairs so that I didn't have to choose just one color. I really like that skirt, wish I had a Forever 21 nearby!

 
At September 8, 2011 at 7:16 AM , Anonymous Fashion By Alicia said...

I love buying more than one color of different items. I feel like of the item is flattering then why not try it in every color :)

 
At September 8, 2011 at 7:31 AM , Anonymous Stillblondeafteralltheseyears said...

I can't get over how different you look in each outfit that I see you in! You really change it up!

 
At September 8, 2011 at 4:19 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

They had the skirt online at one point (they sold out, then brought it back, so watch for it!) I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who struggles with buying an item in several colors!

 
At September 8, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

That's usually the excuse I use, lol!

 
At September 8, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Is that a good thing or a bad thing, lol? I do try to change it up as often as possible!

 
At September 8, 2011 at 9:32 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

If i shopped anywhere besides thrifts, I would definitely purchase certain favorite items in multiple colors. The skirt is a great find and I'm admiring the necklace as well.

 
At September 12, 2011 at 11:31 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

I fully admire your ability to thrift! I seem to have the worst luck, and I let the frustration make me impatient.

 
At September 12, 2011 at 8:54 PM , Anonymous Paula Robinson said...

loving the shoes, and skirt!

 
At September 13, 2011 at 12:37 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks!

 
At November 2, 2011 at 4:54 PM , Anonymous iVeronique said...

FAB!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home