Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Wildflower Weddings

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wildflower Weddings

Last week I attended the final wedding of the summer.  It was a warm 94 degrees with plenty of wind (which usually equals a ponytail in my book.)  The affair was mostly outdoors, and I decided to go casual; yes. Those are flip-flops.




Necklace: Borrowed from my sister
Dress: WetSeal
Sandals: NY&CO.

The Bride was beautiful, the wedding was beautiful,the day was beautiful.....the whole thing was just, for lack of a better word, beautiful! 

p.s. I've owned this dress for years and I usually wear a cream colored camisole under this dress, but I couldn't find it anywhere!!

4 Comments:

At September 7, 2011 at 3:19 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

pretty dress. Is that at a KC location? (inquiring KC bloggers want to know)

 
At September 7, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

I'm sorry to disappoint, but it's actually at an LDS temple in Bountiful, Utah. If I ever find a place like this, I'll be sure to let the KC bloggers know, though!

 
At September 8, 2011 at 6:55 AM , Anonymous Stillblondeafteralltheseyears said...

Lie the Dress...would have preferred higher shoes...but I get it, it's outdoors

 
At September 8, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks. I actually brought several dresses and this was by far the most casual. I can also say that my feet were more than pleased with my decision by the end of the evening, lol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home