Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: I Hate Mustard.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Hate Mustard.

Not the color, the condiment.  Hate is also a bit strong, so let's just say I really, really, really dislike the condiment.  Which may or may not be the reason why I wasn't smiling in these photos:


Actually, I think the reason I am not smiling is because I finally realized that I don't actually like these shoes.  At all.  Every time I wear them, I wish I had chosen a different pair! I think it's time to say goodbye to these shoes. 


The only thing I like about the above photo is that it captured the skirt in motion.  There is nothing more fun and girly than a twirly skirt!!  Am I right?

Consider the photo below as a gift.  Because I know you have always wanted to see a ginormo photo of my feet.  And proof that I often make poor choices.  Like blue zebra print pedicures. 
*laugh with me here*


Necklaces: F21
Sweater: F21
Skirt: F21
Shoes: Kohls

Darnit! I've done it again! My entire outfit (minus the shoes) is from the same store!!

4 Comments:

At September 6, 2011 at 7:49 AM , Anonymous BiblioMOMia said...

Perfect twirly skirt!

 
At September 6, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Anonymous Tasia of Ruffles & Sequins said...

Darling outfit - oh, how I adore Forever 21. Such great finds :)

 
At September 7, 2011 at 1:16 AM , Anonymous Terri said...

I love twirly skirts, but only own one. The mustard color looks good on you.

 
At September 7, 2011 at 6:27 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

I adore Forever 21 when I find something great for cheap. I abhor the store when I don't, lol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home